Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cold in Coeur d'Alene


The last time I sat down to write was after my lack luster performance down in Nola. While not fully redeeming myself I was able to come back from the worst Ironman swim of my life to post a solid bike and evidently save enough to snag the fastest run of the day (missing the course record by 87 seconds- too bad.

Mission accomplished. Ironman CDA is now in the past, I qualified for the World Championships and now have a much bigger fish to fry.

This week I will be enjoying everything I didn't enjoy, in any appreciable volume at least, for the last few months. Then it will be back to training table and a little diet restriction, because I may have gotten away with a 180 lbs frame in 50 degree weather but in Kona Madame Pele wont show me the same gratitude. Its freakin' HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment